Android-wise I was an early adopter, pre-ordering a G1 back in 2007. I had it rooted and running custom ROMs before it was a one-click deal and before NANDRIOD backups were easy to do! It's definitely less scary these days.
Having since had HTC Sense and Samsung Touchwhiz skinned devices, and always ending up rooting them to run stock / Cyanogenmod ROMs, I've decided to go all Nexus and currently have a Nexus 4 & Nexus 7.
Top network posts
- 18Was Oliver Cromwell kidnapped by a monkey?
- 13Why do apps get smaller when they are moved to the SD card?
- 12What is the origin of the phrase "cut the mustard"?
- 11Can I set an alternative time source?
- 9Can I emulate a Bluetooth keyboard with my Android device?
- 8What is the default Android Root Password?
- 8How do I enable Mobile Data only for select apps on a rooted phone?
- View more network posts →