I'm a software developer who is passionate about learning new ways of doing things. I enjoy SQL and .NET LINQ, and I particularly enjoy algorithms and solving problems.
My spare time is spent between motorsport, music, and learning or reading. I enjoy politics and have been known to play the odd video game.
Top Network Posts
- 68What is the/Is there a right way to tell management that our code sucks?
- 58Naming convention for unique constraint
- 49Post parameter is always null
- 21What is the probability that the array will remain the same?
- 20Should F# functions be placed in modules, classes, or another structure?
- 19adding line break
- 17Linq to Sql: How to quickly clear a table
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.