After going to school to become a network administrator, Mike, fell in love with programming. He has been a midrange (IBM i, iSeries, AS/400) developer since 2000. He has since added ASP.NET to to his toolbox (around 2006) and now does dual duty writing/supporting green-screen applications and ASP.NET internet and intranet applications. He does a lot of integration between the IBM i and ASP.NET.
Besides his programming day job, he dabbles in PHP and many other areas of tech.
Top network posts
- 422Sending email in .NET through Gmail
- 27Keeping Visual Studio Projects on a Network Drive
- 21Forking project on Github process
- 20How to fallback to local stylesheet (not script) if CDN fails
- 16Creating a PDF from a RDLC Report in the Background
- 14Source Versioning for Visual Studio Express
- 14How big of a problem is it to punch a hole in the DMZ to one web server?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.