Principal engineer, Sony Pictures Imageworks.
Professional software engineer and researcher for 20 years, specializing in computer graphics for animation and visual effects. I mainly develop in C++ on Unix variants (Linux and OS X), but occasionally use Windows, Python, Perl, shell scripts, as well as programmable extension languages for a variety of packages.
Top network posts
- 142Can a shell script set environment variables of the calling shell?
- 41Algorithm for finding the smallest power of two that's greater or equal to a given value
- 31C++: how to get fprintf results as a std::string w/o sprintf
- 31Are there any rendering alternatives to rasterisation or ray tracing?
- 19Computer graphics research
- 18How does "warp drive" not violate Special Relativity causality constraints?
- 16What is a dependent texture read?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.