♦ Community moderator on Electrical Engineering.
I have three years of experience at a small start-up company which I would not suggest to everyone, but for those willing to teach themselves, it is an excellent opportunity.
I currently work in medical proton therapy as a systems engineer. Both the details of a functioning particle accelerator and the beam physics I work with keep me interested in the day to day of my job.
I am also currently pursuing a masters degree in electrical engineering.
I do not speak on behalf of my company, all views I express are my own.
Top network posts
- 162Good Tools for Drawing Schematics
- 62How to get more than 100mA from a USB port
- 57Please add a notification for new accounts from an existing IP address of a suspended user
- 46RTOS for Embedded Systems
- 31Are decoupling capacitors needed with battery power?
- 31How do I measure a negative voltage with a ADC?
- 29Do I have to charge my phone before I use it the first time?
- View more network posts →