Please answer these questions of mine -
How to find the absolute path of a node (file or directory) in this file system model (Interesting question!)
Need help? Have some questions that I may answer?
Is nobody answering your question? If you feel I may be able to answer any of your questions, mail me the link of your question. My mail ID is sandeepan (dot) nits (at) google's mail.
I like trying to answer those questions which are generally skipped by many highly reputated guys here lol. Sometimes they skip them because they don't have time to read long questions. I like attempting such questions and I think that could be my trick to earn reputation.
I am also active in many SE sites like programmers.SE, gaming.SE, onstartups.SE, etc. Send me questions!!
I am a Software Developer/Designer from India. Here is my Brief Résumé on Stackoverflow Careers. Contact me at sandeepan (dot) nits (at) google's mail.
Other than programming I have deep interests in Human Psychology, Entrepreneurship, Social work and Scientific Research. While younger I had deep interests in Genetics, Astronomy etc.
I love computer games, especially FPS games on multi-player, cricket, music, racing and adventure.
I am a 24 years old guy and as time is passing by, I am gradually coming to realize that there are so many things to see and do in this beautiful world. I am afraid that a few years down the line I will repent over so many things I wished to do but could not do. However, I have started serious planning for all this.
Top Network Posts
- 83PHP sprintf escaping %
- 48urlencoded Forward slash is breaking URL
- 23Other than being ethically correct, what are the benefits of playing with original game CDs?
- 19How do I use a class method as a callback function?
- 14How to return a value from a phing target?
- 13boolean variables posted through AJAX being treated as strings in server side
- 11General purpose remote data backup and download - including InnoDb support
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.