Top Network Posts
- 36What is the meaning of "All models are wrong, but some are useful"
- 15Difference between parallel processing done by human brain and by computers
- 14Why do we use persistent data structures in functional programming?
- 12How should a superior react when a subordinate complains to senior management about him?
- 11Aligning GPU memory accesses of an image convolution (OpenCL/CUDA) kernel
- 11Trying to extract pixel values from a given PNG image
- 10Sum reduction using SSE2 on Intel
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.