Top Network Posts
- 36What is the meaning of "All models are wrong, but some are useful"
- 14Difference between parallel processing done by human brain and by computers
- 14Why do we use persistent data structures in functional programming?
- 11Aligning GPU memory accesses of an image convolution (OpenCL/CUDA) kernel
- 11Trying to extract pixel values from a given PNG image
- 10Sum reduction using SSE2 on Intel
- 10Why is the Song of Solomon in bible?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.