Top Network Posts
- 44What is the meaning of "All models are wrong, but some are useful"
- 16Why do we use persistent data structures in functional programming?
- 16Difference between parallel processing done by human brain and by computers
- 14How should a superior react when a subordinate complains to senior management about him?
- 11Should we ban facebook or any other social network at workplace?
- 11Aligning GPU memory accesses of an image convolution (OpenCL/CUDA) kernel
- 11Sum reduction of unsigned bytes without overflow, using SSE2 on Intel
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.