I'm a PhD student in computational biology at the University of Birmingham in the UK. I've been programming steadily for nearly 15 years, though rarely professionally. I started programming in C, took an unpleasant detour through VB6 then learnt Java, C++ and most recently, Python.
Top Network Posts
- 866How to do case insensitive search in Vim
- 91ctypes - Beginner
- 78What is the proper way to comment functions in python?
- 76What should every programmer know about programming?
- 71Why doesn't the JVM cache JIT compiled code?
- 57How to reconcile my support of open-source software and need to feed and house myself?
- 53How to loop backwards in python?
- View more network posts →