I've been an Android user since 2009. I've helped to design parts of the Android operating system and graphics drivers for Android phones, and I've been an indie developer. Now I'm a consultant and I help people design and ship mobile apps and gadgets that work with smartphones.
Top Network Posts
- 78Are iOS apps faster than android apps since android apps are interpreted?
- 58Why do police helicopters always fly in circles?
- 44Why are Nexus devices often described as perfect for developers?
- 43What are the practical differences when working with colors in a linear vs. a non-linear RGB space?
- 39What regex can be used to filter out dalvikvm AND dalvikvm-heap messages from the logcat
- 30What is `Snapshot` and `Use host GPU` emulation option(s) for?
- 29What can an app do with the "USE ACCOUNTS ON THE DEVICE" permission?
- View more network posts →