I've been an Android user since 2009. I've helped to design parts of the Android operating system and graphics drivers for Android phones, and I've been an indie developer. Now I'm a consultant and I help people design and ship mobile apps and gadgets that work with smartphones.
Top Network Posts
- 76Are iOS apps faster than android apps since android apps are interpreted?
- 44Why are Nexus devices often described as perfect for developers?
- 38What regex can be used to filter out dalvikvm AND dalvikvm-heap messages from the logcat
- 31What are the practical differences when working with colors in a linear vs. a non-linear RGB space?
- 26Popups, dialogs, notifications, toasts: what's the difference?
- 26Google Backup: Multiple devices using the same account - what happens on Restore?
- 26What can an app do with the "USE ACCOUNTS ON THE DEVICE" permission?
- View more network posts →